If you’re a blonde, I imagine you’ll want to keep your hair bright and beautiful? We can all get that dull or brassy appearance creeping in over time if we’re not using brightening products alongside our usuals. I’ve been trying the new Blondie Locks, blonde enhancing range of products from award- winning Noughty Haircare For drugstore priced products, I’ve been really impressed by the formula.
I like to incorporate brightening products into my hair care routine at least once or twice a week to keep my blonde hair looking fresh. Over the last few months, I’ve allowed my natural colour to grow through as I was beginning to find keeping my hair blonde from root to tip was becoming high-maintenance, However, I love my light mid-lengths and ends and want to keep those at their best, colour wise.
“Noughty Haircare say: Looking for the best shampoo for blonde hair? Go natural and harness the power of nature’s lemon and chamomile extract to enhance blonde while maintaining healthy, hydrated hair”
If like me, you prefer a natural approach to beauty and hair care, you won’t find any sulphites or parabens here but lots of hair-loving ingredients – eleven amino acids blended to leave your hair bright, fresh, swishy and free from nasty ingredients which can build up in the hair such as silicone and wreak havoc, especially with prolonged use. So, if Noughty products are 97% natural, I bet you’re wondering about the remaining 3%. Well, I can tell you it was a conscious “naughty” decision to include, stabilisers – to ensure the product remains “stable” and maintain performance. Preservatives – so that the product doesn’t go off after opening and lasts for the duration. And finally, fragrance – since natural fragrance can cause sensitivity for some people, keeping a balance means allergic reactions are kept as minimal as possible. If you’d like to know more regarding the ingredients used, and other interesting facts head over to Noughty and find out.
With so many natural Ingredients, you’d expect these products to smell gorgeous. You won’t be disappointed as the fresh, uplifting scent of honey and cashmere comes through.
To use, squeeze some shampoo into the palm of your hand then rub hands together to activate the shampoo, the lather is lightweight and rinses easily away. For best results, follow with the matching conditioner and leave on for 1-2 minutes.
I’m always a bit tentative when trying a new shampoo range but I was pleasantly surprised at how lovely the Noughty products are.
The shampoo consistency is pretty usual but the conditioner is a thicker consistency and feels really nourishing and softening. My hair was squeaky clean and fresh afterwards, still had that all-important swish factor and I did notice an improvement in the colour tone of my hair.
If you’re using a brightening product but want to try a natural version, these are really affordable, with fun branding and good results. Perfect for little ones too!
Summer is here, so what are you waiting for? Get your blonde locks looking their best and keep it that way!
Would you consider using hair brightening products? Have you heard of Noughty Haircare before?
Naughty Haircare is vegan friendly and cruelty free.
Have a browse of the range or see what else is available at Noughy Haircare.
Features PR samples. Read full disclosure.