1. What is the best gift you have ever given?
I would say paying for my husband to have a Formula One driving experience at Silverstone. He’s a big fan of F1 and so this was the perfect surprise gift for him. (Needless to say, he was over the moon).
2. What is the most sentimental item you own?
This one would have to be jewellery. Rings always hold sentimental value for me and in particular, my engagement, wedding and eternity. I also have a beautiful opal ring left to me by my grandmother after she passed away.
3. What factors do you consider before investing in a luxury item?
If I’m making a considered purchase, for either myself or for a gift, finances must permit, but not only that, the item or gift should be something to cherish for many years. If possible, adding a personal touch such as some meaningful words would be something else to consider. Finally, If I’m shopping for something fabulous, I want the reassurance that I’m buying from a trusted retailer.
4. What are your top 5 favourite luxury items?
I’m lucky enough to have several luxury items, but I’ve picked out those which spring to mind, probably because they’re my most used.
1. My Louis Vuitton Iéna handbag is another luxury and much-loved favourite of mine.
2. I would say my MacBook Air is my most-used luxury tech item – I can’t live without it!
3. Diamond earrings which were a special surprise gift from Dan for me to wear on our wedding day, and hold the most sentiment.
4. Looking at the Inkerman website I spotted the perfect luxury item for those Nutella lovers out there (myself included) a gorgeous hall-marked sterling silver lid which can be engraved with your personal message. Perhaps a little indulgent, but since we’re talking luxury, why not!
5. Also from Inkerman a gorgeous Sterling silver initial charm bracelet. I would definitely love to receive a gift like this.
5. What is your dream gift?
I’m so easy to buy for, I love designer handbags or a beautiful necklace. I already own some Tiffany jewellery which I consider a luxury. But, if money were no object – I would say my dream – (head in clouds) gift would be the new Landrover Velar.
Valentine’s Day is around the corner so why not treat your partner to something special.