Today i thought i would share with you a few of my loves.
- My well used and very well loved Burberry scarf. It’s kept me warm for several winters now and is beginning to look a little worn! I’ll still wear it though as I just love the warm colours and I feel it’s such a classic look.
- My gorgeous key rings from darling hubby. A little wooden jigsaw piece with some cute wording and my latest loop keyring again with some cute and romantic wording. Both from Not on the high street.
- My Apple iwatch in Rose gold with my Hermès stylie strap which loops around my wrist twice and fastens with a buckle. Just gives the watch a bit more quirkiness in the crowd of ever growing Apple watches. I don’t always want a sporty look with the usual strap so this one is perfect to change things up.
- My iPhone, what can I say. It contains my life. I NEED it, That is all.
- My gorgeous little ‘Felt so Good’ spotted dog brooch which i purchased from a stall at Bath christmas market. Always have to buy a couple of these each year!
- My Matt and Nat ‘doctors’ bag. I purchased this a few months ago and love it. It’s such a gorgeous vintage brown and comes with a handy cross body strap for when the crook of your arm gets tired! Great for this season as it goes with pretty much everything. It’s made from 100% recycled materials and bottles, yes bottles! So it has the feel good factor too.
- Old faithful Clarks ‘Hamble Oak’ brogues. Clarks have upped their game and shaken off the fuddy-duddy stigma and now have some gorgeous shoes to choose from. Again these are well used as they come out of their box every Autumn/winter season. They go with everything and I love the pretty ribbon laces. I wear them with my skinny jeans and a trench coat. I always feel like i’ve tried too hard if i’m tottering about in heeled shoes or boots for day wear so I’m usually seeen in flats!
- Asos vintage brown belt of course, great with jeans and to match the bag!
- Nude tone pom pom fluffy with key ring